Popular Posts

Qmee trouble when linking PayPal

Hey guys, so I started using Qmee a few days ago and I’m finally trying to cash out my earnings. However, every time I try to link my paypal account it says there’s something wrong and I should try again later. I’ve contacted Qmee and they told me I already had a linked PayPal account, even though it does not show that Qmee is linked on either their website or PayPal, and every time I try to cash out it tells me I don’t have a linked account. They also told me to make sure I have a verified email and bank account on PayPal, which I do. I’ve contacted PayPal and they have not been much help either.

Any idea on what’s going on? I’ve been able to make some decent money with Qmee and it would be unfortunate to never actually get it.

submitted by /u/timetofIy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/hv62cq/qmee_trouble_when_linking_paypal/

No comments:

Add Comment