Popular Posts

Be aware that when Neevo states "quality standards", that's just a reason not to pay out.

I did 95 tasks verifying speech interpretations. I did them well and followed the instructions to the letter (I even kept checking them throughout the tasks). This was on March 6th. I just checked my work history on Neevo (March 19th) and apparently my "Work didn't meet Quality Standards" - even though I scored 9/10 on the test and spent the same amount of effort on all the tasks. This is just a reason not to pay out for work you do. I'm still using Neevo but I'm going to be weary about tasks which have such stringent "quality standards".

I've got a task outstanding which should pay $12 a task. I did five and spent AGES on them. If I don't get paid I'm gonna be so pissed.

submitted by /u/vhexs
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/flhh04/be_aware_that_when_neevo_states_quality_standards/

No comments:

Add Comment