Popular Posts

Met a personal Goal : 100/100

With everything crazy going on, I wanted to share some good personal news. Im not one for all the Data entry on mturk, mainly do surveys and studies. So it took me over a month ( Started 2/2/2020) I quit for a week due to type b flu, but I finally did it!

Did my first 100, while keeping my approval at 100%

  • Approved
    117
  • Approval Rate
    100.0000%

Turk on turkers. keep making that toilet paper money. and please stay safe

( Remember if the person is close enough for you to kick them, theyre to close )

Delete if not allowed: Sorry if I have violated, I just wanted to share with someone. Im more into this group then the r/mturk or any others

submitted by /u/Bonnie-n-clyde42006
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/flh9fa/met_a_personal_goal_100100/

No comments:

Add Comment