Popular Posts

I emailed Hyperdrive that I won’t have enough points to cash out before it’s cancelled and they credited my account 300 points so I can cash out

So unfortunately, Hyperdrive rewards is ending if you weren’t aware. I had about 700 points on Hyperdrive and was bummed because I realized I probably wouldn’t be able to make it to 1000 points ($5 minimum cash out) before the reward trial ends on the 28th. I had previously cashed out $5 and realized I should have just saved up and gotten a more expensive gift card now because if I had known that it was ending, I wouldn’t have cashed out early. I emailed support@connectedtravel.com and explained the situation and asked if they could offer smaller gift cards so I could still cash out a little and they responded and were nice enough to credit my account another 300 points so I could reach the 1000 point mark and get the $5 gift card. If you’re in a similar situation, I recommend trying the same thing. Not sure how many people they’ll do this for so I would try emailing them sooner rather then later.

submitted by /u/SpookyYeet420
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/f9gz4i/i_emailed_hyperdrive_that_i_wont_have_enough/

No comments:

Add Comment