Popular Posts

Survey Junkie 0/10 Do Not Use

So frustrated. I made $75 relatively quickly by slogging through their surveys, getting disqualified by most after spending 20 minutes for 30 cents. Anyway, they were having a promotion where if you do 3 surveys per day you get $5 at the end of the month.

I became active for that and when there was about 7 days left of it they completely blocked me from doing surveys. Then a week later they finally responded to my request for support and said they needed to do a phone verification.

They only called me when I emailed them and asked why they didn’t call me, and on top of that they only let it ring for two seconds. I even gave them my actual work phone number because I’m retarded and they wouldn’t try that.

Needless to say I’m beyond frustrated. I liked them because you didn’t have to give much info and could cash out every five dollars in gift cards, but it’s just not worth the fucking jumping through hoops.

As of now I’ve moved to Branded Surveys. The payout isn’t instant, it takes like four days, but at least they’re paying out (for now). Does anyone know of similar sites where you get paid fairly regularly through gift cards like Survey Junkie and Branded Surveys? I hate having to give my address and would rather stick to sites that ask for minimal information.

submitted by /u/chuckthehills
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/f9jfyu/survey_junkie_010_do_not_use/

No comments:

Add Comment