Popular Posts

How does the Dscout payout process work exactly for you to get your money?

(This is the first mission that I've ever been accepted to participate in on Dscout)

I completed all of the parts of a mission that I was invited to participate in on Dscout. The description said that "Complete all parts by February 17th at 11 pm to receive your reward." I completed all of the parts of the mission by February 16th. However, even now, not only have I not received my reward money yet, but I haven't even received any message or acknowledgement of any kind that I've completed the mission. Is this normal? Do you normally receive any kind of receipt or acknowledgement that you've completed the parts of the mission within the deadline after you complete the mission and that they're reviewing it for validity?

Thank you for helping me to learn and understand more about how Dscout's payment process works.

submitted by /u/peacebuster
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/f6aykl/how_does_the_dscout_payout_process_work_exactly/

No comments:

Add Comment