Popular Posts

Anyone recently received payment from Unbabel?

So I just started doing Unbabel. I do Eng-Chinese and fortunately, they have many tasks available for Chinese editors. However, I haven't received any payments from them (the first cash out was Feb 7th). I am Chinese, I quitted my job before the Chinese New Year and was supposed to start a new one after the holiday. With all the coronavirus outbreaks I cannot go out and work, I need some quick money to pay stuff. So I am really looking forward to receiving this money. I made over 100 USD on the site in 3 days and I kept receiving more tasks. Is the site still legit? Did anyone receive money recently? So I know I'm wasting my time on nothing. I know their website says it takes 7 business days but I started getting panic now. I'm counting on that money.

submitted by /u/Pinkpompom92
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/f3lqyl/anyone_recently_received_payment_from_unbabel/

No comments:

Add Comment