Popular Posts

Missing App Store credits when using gift cards from SB?

I got two iTunes gift cards each for $5 from SB. I redeemed the first at the beginning of the week when I got it and had $5 credit, shown on my iTunes account. I got the second one today and added it but I told me my new balance was $5. I thought maybe the old one didn’t work and I just imagined it saying $5 before so I added the old one and it said it had already been redeemed. I redeemed them both on the same account and I have not made any purchases on the App Store. Where did my $5 go? Do I just have to make up another 500 SB to get it?

submitted by /u/SodiumGeek
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/dzugji/missing_app_store_credits_when_using_gift_cards/

No comments:

Add Comment