Popular Posts

How I Make ~$20 a DAY with Surveys

This is going to be an in-depth tutorial of how I maximize my earnings online using a few different apps you can download on your phone right now. I am using an Android smartphone so some of these apps may not be available on iOS. The MAIN apps I use are as follows: Qmee, QuickThoughts, SurveyJunkie, and Surveys On The Go. My strategy is to basically use QuickThoughts and Qmee on my phone throughout the day while I am at school. Once I am home, I recently have found out that using Qmee on the desktop site has proved very helpful and I sometimes see myself earning up to $10 just in one evening. SurveyJunkie is a similar story but sometimes feels like a drag trying to do their surveys (but a $10 cashout from them occasionally is helpful). The last app I mentioned is Surveys On The Go. This app will get you about $10 every few weeks. The app does however guarantee $1.25 survey every week if you enable their background VPN. By using these apps and websites in your free time you should guarantee yourself ATLEAST $10 a day (sometimes just using QuickThoughts) and even sometimes closer to $20 (if you’re really dedicated). I started doing surveys again after taking a long break and so far, I have made almost $400 just this November. Some other honorable mentions that make money but are not very consistent are: 1Q, Lucky Go, Zap Surveys, and MobileXpression. These apps are nice to have on the side for some small extra income here and there! Anyways this is just my survey story that I decided to share with you all and hopefully you will appreciate it more than my real-life friends who are always bashing me for doing surveys. Feel free to give some feedback and let me know how it goes if you use my "technique". Have a good one :)

submitted by /u/TheCuriousSloth
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/dztoxe/how_i_make_20_a_day_with_surveys/

No comments:

Add Comment