Popular Posts

Creating Social Media Accounts for Businesses - What to charge?

Hoping to make this a r/beermoney source of income for me, but it's my first time charging for something like this. Please read below and let me know your thoughts!

I've created a handful of social media accounts for businesses I operate and was recently approached about creating an Instagram & Facebook page for a local business. I'll be creating the pages, securing handles/usernames, linking to their website (more on this below) and writing the "About Section" & "Bio" (so in my millennial mind, nothing complicated, but for the Boomer I'm helping, it's a huge relief).

My question for the group is a reasonable price to charge? I was thinking $50 - 75? I've never charged for this before and don't want to come off greedy because there's an opportunity to charge for updating/revising their website as well.

I wouldn't be actively managing their account and this would be a one-time transaction. Any input is greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/spacerace2mars
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/e1mv0t/creating_social_media_accounts_for_businesses/

No comments:

Add Comment