Blog Archive

Popular Posts

My six year old Rev.com account deactivated: heartbroken

I had an active Rev.com account since 2013.

After about a three year hiatus from Rev.com due to an extended illness I returned to Rev.com approximately one month ago.

Yesterday morning to my horror I saw my Inbox an email from Rev titled, "Removal from Transcription Work," stating that my, "transcription account is being deactivated today," due to my, " on-time percentage and commitment ratio being below our acceptable average ."

My on-time percentage was actually just one-percent below their "acceptable range" at 79%. It fell to 79% because the last three transcripts which I did them were medical dictations requiring an extensive amount of research, so I submitted all three beyond the deadline. Two of those were graded, however, and I received both a 5/5 on both accuracy and formatting with very positive feedback from the grader(s).

With the commitment ratio I do admit I don't really have any excuse for that falling below their "acceptable range" though that has been slowly creeping up, getting closer to an 8, since I received a warning email about my "commitment ratio falling below their "acceptable range" just after first returning back to Rev a month ago.

My accuracy was 4.8 and formatting 4.97.

I'm absolutely heartbroken about my Rev.com account being closed after being with them for so many years. I have worked so hard at providing them with excellent work. I emailed them, explaining my situation and asking for a second chance and received no response.

I think that this is an absolutely terrible way to treat your freelancers, especially ones who have been with the company for so many years.

submitted by /u/cdave73
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/deofri/my_six_year_old_revcom_account_deactivated/

No comments:

Add Comment