Popular Posts

How do Peanut Labs know when you've signed up to Amazon Prime etc.

I'm now very worried that they have access to my account/payment information. In my case I went to amazon (the real website, but the URL has a weird referral code in it), changed my mind, logged back into amazon later (NOT through Peanut Labs) and bought prime in the end. Peanut labs was still open in my window, and seemed to think I'd completed their offer.

How on earth can they know this without accessing my account? The lady on amazon support said that they aren't Amazon partners. Are they able to see my payment information? I'm not sure where else to ask this, but I see the most about the company on this sub.

submitted by /u/AndJellyfish
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/do10ob/how_do_peanut_labs_know_when_youve_signed_up_to/

No comments:

Add Comment