Popular Posts

Are there perks to being a top earner on Survey Junkie?

I didn't know where else to ask this, so here we go.

Basically, I've been grinding on SJ on a daily basis, and make at least $10 per every 24 hours. Now I'm starting to see surveys that pay much higher than usual (at least four of them on my panel are worth 105 points, at this time of writing). I keep getting "top earner" emails from SJ, and figure that my participation has something to do with this.

I'm still fairly new to SJ (only been grinding on it for a month or so) and have already made over $200 on it, alone. So, are these higher paying surveys merely a fluke or are there benefits to this grinding, after all?

submitted by /u/smashingyngman
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/di9ngm/are_there_perks_to_being_a_top_earner_on_survey/

No comments:

Add Comment