Popular Posts

Update: Rewardable paid me!.... and then banned me.

Update to: https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/csyuby/rewardable_payments_i_asked_if_i_could_verify_not/

Hi all, so I never actually got around to deciding if I wanted to risk/go through the effort of submitting a selfie with my license (even with everything but the name blacked out), so I never actually replied back to [payments@rewardable.com](mailto:payments@rewardable.com).

Well, to my wonderful surprise this morning, not only was I paid the $10 I had pending, but they also paid the $46 I had pending to my PayPal account!

Amazing! I thought. And then I checked my email to find this wonderful email from [payments@rewardable.com](mailto:payments@rewardable.com):

On Thu, Aug 22, 2019 at 10:15 AM Payments Rewardable <[payments@rewardable.com](mailto:payments@rewardable.com)> wrote:

$56 was sent to your PP today ($10 in queue and $46 accrued balance). Your account was observed sending repeated fake completions to our API. You are banned from our website and apps. Do not use them again under any existing or new account.

The fuck?

submitted by /u/Kyleissocool
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ctz6nc/update_rewardable_paid_me_and_then_banned_me/

No comments:

Add Comment