Popular Posts

Trying to contact a researcher on Respondent

Sorry if this doesn't belong here, but I wasn't sure where else to ask this. I've been having no luck on Respondent or Prolific since I signed up over a month ago. Today, I took a respondent qualifying survey for " Seeking consumers for a fun, online research community ($200)! ". I got a 98% and was thrilled because it might be my first chance to actually participate in a Respondent study. If anyone is familiar, the study is about suntan lotion type products. You have to be willing to e-mail a picture of the products you have to the researchers, I believe within 24 hours of taking the survey. The thing is, even though they listed the e-mail in the survey, I didn't write it down, thinking that I would be able to do it later. So that was my mistake, and now I'm not able to find the e-mail or contact the researchers. I've contacted Respondent hoping they could provide the e-mail for me, but their auto reply said that it can take 24-48 hours before I receive a response, and that's assuming they even give me the e-mail at all. I came here out of desperation, hoping that maybe someone else took the survey and has the researchers' e-mail and would be kind enough to share it with me. I would be extremely grateful.

submitted by /u/amanhasnonames
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/cngfft/trying_to_contact_a_researcher_on_respondent/

No comments:

Add Comment