Popular Posts

QuickThoughts

I installed QuickThoughts against my better judgment. I figured hey, if I complete surveys as they are offered and am honest, they won't ban me, right? RIGHT? Boy was I wrong.

As what should have been expected, I was given an error message when I tried to redeem my first $10. I sent an email. I waited for quite some time. Yup. Banned. I got the same generic copy/paste email that everyone else got from the dude named Kinneth (I doubt that's his real name).

So I did as suggested. I filed a complaint with BBB. Not even an hour after I recieved an email from BBB stating my complaint had been forwarded to Survey Solutions did I get an email from "Kinneth". He said that someone else would look into the situation. That was earlier today.

Just now, I get an email saying the following:

"Following two independent reviews of your account we have had to maintain your account suspension. Your account was suspended after issues related to your account activity were identified."

They STILL haven't told me what I did wrong. They've been beating around the bush. I'm 99.9% sure this is also another scripted email. I highly doubt they recieved another "independant review".

SO. My question is...

Did anybody ever go through all this crap and still be compensated? I want my $10, but in reality it's not about the money. It's about the principle of the matter.

TL;DR what was expected happened and I want to know if anybody else got paid for their trouble

submitted by /u/myfreestuffaccount
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/cnrl4w/quickthoughts/

No comments:

Add Comment