Popular Posts

What's the lowest effort, lowest investment way to make like, $5 or so a day?

Apologies for the kinda lazy post.

So I need a tiny bit of extra cash to supplement my income, and was hoping I could do it with an hour or two of effort online in the afternoons, but to be honest I'm a bit overwhelmed by the range of stuff being talked about here, and the different statements about what one can reasonably hope to expect out of them. So I thought I would just ask directly to get a sense of it in one place: If I'm really only looking for spare-change money rather than anything even close to actual, replace-a-job money, and would like to do the smallest amount of highly-involved stuff as possible (such as webcams, long term obligations, installing software, etc) what are people's thoughts on the best things to cycle between?

I'm just looking for the lowest hanging fruit, I guess.

submitted by /u/myopicmaid
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/cfxh8u/whats_the_lowest_effort_lowest_investment_way_to/

No comments:

Add Comment