Popular Posts

Anyone have problems with yougov rewards?

I recently redeemed a Nike gift card from yougov and received it in the mail.

  • I tried checking the balance on the Nike website, but received an error
  • I contacted Nike support and they weren't able to check the balance either
  • I emailed yougov support the first time (3 weeks ago, no response)
  • 1 week later I try to check the balance again and it shows $0
  • I email yougov a second time (2 weeks ago, no response)

I can get how this can seem fishy from yougov's point of view, but I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced issues with redeeming GCs from yougov. It takes forever to accrue enough points and it sucks when this happens.

submitted by /u/dookykong
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/c610ib/anyone_have_problems_with_yougov_rewards/

No comments:

Add Comment