Blog Archive

Popular Posts

UserCrowd support actually reviewed my issue and helped. Credit where it’s due.

Shoutout to UserCrowd support, especially Shane

I'm honestly a little flabbergasted by how helpful UserCrowd support was, especially after my experience with UserInterviews (and that ole cunt Sarah).

I've completed 40+ studies on UserCrowd and misunderstood their recorded practice test. I thought it was an error, didn't complete it properly, and ended up losing eligibility for recorded studies and interviews. I asked if I could redo it, and the chatbot basically told me twice that it was final. No second attempt.

Eventually I got through to a human, and Shane replied the next day. He explained what went wrong with my submission, looked at my previous history, and adjusted my account so I'd remain eligible. He also reminded me that future submissions still need to meet their quality standards, which is completely fair.

That's all I was hoping for. Someone to actually look at what happened and consider my history. I wasn't expecting a guaranteed yes, but being told there was absolutely no way to fix it was upsetting.

Figured this deserved a post. I'm happy to speak up when support is frustrating, so I should give credit when someone actually helps, too. Thank you, Shane. Seriously.

submitted by /u/Cannabun
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1w9s7z2/usercrowd_support_actually_reviewed_my_issue_and/

No comments:

Add Comment