CoinOut banning accounts for contacting support?
A few months back my CoinOut account was abruptly banned and the reason given was that I violated their terms of service. At the time, the only activities I'd done were scan receipts, answer surveys, and I had just started one game through CoinPlay. I received the first one or two rewards and the rest were not crediting, despite me reaching the milestones. I contacted support through the proper channels, got an email that I would receive my reward, and was then banned. I appealed and they reinstated my accounted without any explanation or apology.
Today, stupidly, I took the risk of contacting support one more time for a different, new CoinPlay app. Again, I received the first reward, but none since, even though I've hit milestones. So far, the automated message is that my request was denied, for "Not meeting the requirements of the offer - Violation of our Terms of Service while using our Services. " I 100% meet the requirements and uploaded a screenshot with proof.
Has anyone else had this kind of trouble with CoinOut? Surely it can't actually be against their TOS to expect the reward that you earned. If I'm going to have to jump through these kinds of hoops just to keep my account in good standing and getting the credit I earned, I think I'll just uninstall the app.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1w9kg1q/coinout_banning_accounts_for_contacting_support/



No comments:
Add Comment