Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Paid Surveys for Healthcare Workers including nurses, physicians, dentists, pharmacists, etc.

This post includes my referral links but I have included the site without my referral as well. I generally make between $200 and $500 a month. The surveys are between 5 and 60 minutes generally. Most are just things you fill out. Others are telephone or zoom calls. The highest survey I had was for $400 and it was a call. I've seen some for $500-600 as well.

I predominantly use 4 of them and I am sure others have posted this before but I'd be happy to answer questions too.

The one I make the most off of is opinion site answers/incrowd. They'll often have some that are for $50 for like 20 minutes. And they pay right to PayPal.

http://incrowdanswers.com

http://incrwd.me/r/DL6c

The next most popular for me is M3. They have a global one and I think a US one? I get different surveys from both. They both pay out in direct deposits or Amazon gift cards. Some are super simple. Some are telephone calls or zooms like incrowd.

https://aff.m-panels.com/46c475fe/bae1ce7216de0d6b

http://m-panels.com

https://www.m3globalresearch.com

The next one is Sermo. They're pretty good but they don't tend to email you as well so I check them a few times a day. They offer some lower paying ones but it adds up quickly.

https://sermo.com

https://app.sermo.com:443/?sermoref=9e03adb6-a4bb-46e8-9c89-fe1ae41a1711&utm\_campaign=tell-a-friend

Enos, MdForLives, and Opinions Now also offer surveys but they are very rare.

Let me know if you have questions. They're pretty straight forward

submitted by /u/CrumbBCrumb
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1vsby1m/paid_surveys_for_healthcare_workers_including/

No comments:

Add Comment