Need a clean way to convert over 100 gift cards with low balances
So I have a bit of an interesting and unique dilemma on my hands that I've been trying to figure out for the past hour. For context my uncle passed away a few months ago and my family has been dividing his belongings. I just today got a box that was full of old giftcards that aren't expired yet. My uncle had this odd habit of buying gift cards to make purchases online instead of just using his bank card. But he would never fully empty the balance on any of these cards, often leaving a few dollars on them. Most of these cards are either Vanilla visas or Amazon gift cards. I already know there's not much I can do with the Amazon ones but I need a solid proven method to get what money I can out of the visas.
So here is what I've already tried:
- -Amazon reload (Can only apply to the cards with 5$ or more and going through all of them to find the ones that do is a bit of a pain)
- -Transfer from one Paypal account to another (It wouldn't even let me add the card)
- - Sites like Cardcash (Doesn't accept the Visas at all)
Now I know some may say this might not be worth the effort, but from what m family estimated there's roughly 300$ worth of money on all these cards and I'm super broke is any help would be much appreciated!
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1vqd9q3/need_a_clean_way_to_convert_over_100_gift_cards/



No comments:
Add Comment