FreeCash Support - My Experience
I've recently been using Freecash as a means to make a little bit of extra beer money during my downtime. I've had some mixed results overall - the offers are all over the place in terms of time invested to rewards earned.
Recently, I found one track that was exceptionally rewarding (Dice Dreams), and spent a considerable amount of time grinding it. Once I started making my way into the rewards that really made the time investment worth it, Freecash mysteriously stopped syncing/tracking my progress for that game specifically.
I reached out to support looking for assistance troubleshooting this issue, and in the process they asked me to uninstall and reinstall the app. This sounds like a pretty standard app troubleshooting request, so I uninstalled and reinstalled Dice Dreams.
The problem here is that the app automatically stops tracking your rewards permanently when you uninstall a game. So by following support's own troubleshooting steps, what could have been a temporary issue is now permanent.
Support made it clear that there is no way they can fix the broken link they caused, and the maximum they can provide in restitution for their mistake is a $5 account credit (I was on track to make hundreds here, and immediately locked out of a $30 reward.)
I posted a review on their app in the play store, and they gave me an automated response claiming that my account had been banned for 'fraudulent activity'. This is not true, and my account is still in good standing even now. It's unclear if this was an automated response or a direct attempt to discredit my review, but this is really disappointing to see.
I guess it goes with the territory that this kind of app would be run by a shady company, and I should've known better
TL;DR
-Freecash support directly told me to do something that automatically disqualifies me from my most profitable reward as a 'troubleshooting step'
-They now refuse to do anything to fix the issue, and are offering me a whole $5 to leave them alone.
-They're making fake claims in response to my negative review about this experience to save face.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1vp8pes/freecash_support_my_experience/



No comments:
Add Comment