Blog Archive

Popular Posts

My opinion on the app Babki

I've been using Babki casually for a little over a month now. While I have an overall positive view of the app there's a few things I'd change.

Pros-

-Easy to use

-Decently quick pay outs

-Variety of surveys and even games to try

-Different ways to pay out like PayPal and Amazon gift cards

Mixed-

-A few screen outs and terminated surveys (You can see the ratings so they get easy to avoid)

-Strict location checks (It refreshes daily so you arnt immediately terminated)

-$10 minimum cash out (standard but it's mixed for me because I'm ADHD)

Cons-

-App really pushes in game purchases (not necessary for rewards just annoying)

-App looks bland (standard white on white background)

-Some surveys try and ask for personal information like email, phone number, and try to get you to download apps for track phone use

_______________________________________________________

Earnings-

I've been using Babki since June 15th this year. As of today July 24th, I've made $48 and cashed out $45 with no issue. Keep in mind this is with doing approx 133 surveys total.

Averaging $10 a week with casual play and daily logins/ weekly bonuses for doing 3 surveys and trying a new app.

If you have any thoughts or questions feel free to ask

-DwemerBoy

submitted by /u/Dwemer_Boy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1v5ro85/my_opinion_on_the_app_babki/

No comments:

Add Comment