Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Extra cash with reviews

Hi,

Some months ago, one of the ways I found for making some extra money is writing reviews.

I usually search for active campaigns on Google and do some reviews when I find them.

I prefer G2 website to write the reviews, as it's easier to just use professional emails and get the reviews approved most of the time (maybe 95% approval rate).

The issue is that campaigns last only a few days, or they just cut the gift card value to half. That's the hard part: finding campaigns and companies that need reviews, for a gift card.

What do you suggest? Is there anyone that does this for an extra money? How do you find campaigns? Or even do you contact companies directly asking if they need reviews?

Thank you!

submitted by /u/YouUpper8418
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1v5e9gi/extra_cash_with_reviews/

No comments:

Add Comment