Popular Posts

Swagbucks verify account with US Phone number

My daily wage is only 6$ per day Yes you read it right because I live in 3rd world country

After I make a post yesterday, a lot of people in this community tell me some good information to make a money from home.

So I tried Swagbucks and you know I am excited (I never heard SB before) But you know what SB need me to verify my account with a phone US phone number 😵‍💫

I just want to make some extra income at home so when December coming i can go with my son somewhere nice

Yes because I can't afford to go, when holiday coming i always at home

Please let me know, If you have some good information/advice/sites/apps

Thank you for read my story and sorry for my bad english

submitted by /u/Notogvan_loa
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1fv7q3w/swagbucks_verify_account_with_us_phone_number/

No comments:

Add Comment