Popular Posts

Looking to write, but.

I work for a company that trains AI. My favorite jobs have been the ones where I had to write out scenarios like phone conversations that would be used to train the AI.

Now we've gotten into these projects where you're rating the chatbot's responses to prompts. This isn't as much fun to me.

Where can I get something where I get to do some writing and get paid for it?

A complication: when I've tried to write for a magazine recently, and also when I tried NaNoWriMo a few years back, I can't get started. I can sit there and write about memories I have, but to imagine a new scenario just doesn't happen. I can't get interested in anything enough to work my way through it. Like nothing comes to me to write. So maybe I have writer's block? But this has been going on for some time.

submitted by /u/SnowSpeaks
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1g2x9kd/looking_to_write_but/

No comments:

Add Comment