Popular Posts

Caution regarding Scratch Card Go

Hi everyone, I downloaded an app called Scratch Card Go through Frisbee. It required a bit of permissions to allow for payouts, however after 3 weeks after requesting payouts (over $70) I never got anything, not even a confirmation email. I emailed the developer and never got a reply. I left Play Store feedback (which is user to dev only since it's in early access) and never got a reply there either.

It's been a bit over 3 weeks and I'm chalking it up to abandonware or a data mining scam. I brought this to Frisbee's attention and they've blocked it pending an investigation. There are still 100k+ downloads for Scratch Card Go, so I'm curious if anyone ever got paid for completing the game quests.

submitted by /u/BoardsofCanadaTwo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1fx5wjy/caution_regarding_scratch_card_go/

No comments:

Add Comment