Popular Posts

TryRating tasks completed - but who am I working for??

Hello Hive Mind - new member here so forgive my stupid question.

I applied to a number of AI annotation / review type sites late one night a week or so ago and haven't heard back from any.

Today I received an email from TryRating with account details, which I logged into and found tasks waiting for me to check the accuracy of map results. It has a 274 page guide book with it to explain how to complete the tasks - but it doesn't mention the company anywhere! I've completed a bunch of these today.

From doing a bit of digging I understand that TryRating is just the platform that many of these AI annotation companies use to complete their tasks - but the question is which one am I actually completing work for and how much should it be paying?!? I haven't received an on-boarding email from anyone yet.

Have I just completed a bunch of tasks for free???

submitted by /u/Anthony_L69
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1fj3106/tryrating_tasks_completed_but_who_am_i_working_for/

No comments:

Add Comment