Popular Posts

Pinecone Research profiler studies

Has anybody received any of these Pinecone profiler studies… I feel like the last 10 questionnaires from Pinecone research have been Pinecone profiler studies. The profiler studies are not offering me any incentive to fill out… I filled out like the first three but then I started feeling weird about filling them out because they were very personal. I wasn’t getting compensated anything. They just felt like the website was collecting really personal information about me and not even giving me any surveys and return and I’m starting to feel weird about it. What do you guys think?

submitted by /u/Cool-Economist581
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1fcwz0r/pinecone_research_profiler_studies/

No comments:

Add Comment