Popular Posts

Movie Measure App Recent Feedback Request

I've searched the Reddit but it looks like everything is like 7 years old is anybody doing movie measure as a mystery shop currently that can give feedback on worthiness and scope?

I so a variety of mystery shopping gigs Certified Field, Marketforce, ISECRETSHOP, Mobee, Field Agent and just signed for Movie Measure.

Sheesh! It seems I'd be checking 8 screens!?!? Watching every trailer so at least 15 minutes in each theater?

I can't stay for the movie? I get no food or drink? It's pay is $10 for the first screen then $2 for each additional so a total of $24.

Am I reading that that right??

How on Earth do they get anyone to do these has anyone done these recently???

submitted by /u/ABiswhatyousee
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1fah8m1/movie_measure_app_recent_feedback_request/

No comments:

Add Comment