Popular Posts

Suddenly waitlisted on CloudConnect after working for 9+ months?

I have been doing surveys on CloudConnect since November, over 250+ approved projects, perfect 850 rating and no rejections. I hadn’t been on the site in a month, but otherwise I was fairly active and some months brought in over $50.

I went on the site today to see that my account was now “Waitlisted” and I can’t access surveys at this time. When I emailed support, they responded with “After careful consideration and review, we regret to inform you that you are not able to take surveys on the platform. We understand this news may be disappointing and we want to express our gratitude to your interest and willingness to contribute. A combination of account details and prioritization procedures dictate our ability to grant access. We sincerely appreciate your understanding and respect your time and interest. You have access to any leftover funds in your account.”

Has anybody else had this happen to them?

submitted by /u/makooks17
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1f285pb/suddenly_waitlisted_on_cloudconnect_after_working/

No comments:

Add Comment