Popular Posts

Sago toothbrush survey

Did anyone else complete the electric toothbrush survey through Sago? This was back in May and they sent a toothbrush, you use it for 3 weeks and complete their survey and are supposed to be rewarded like $25. You have the option to do additional surveys at like 3,6,12 months or something as well. I completed it, at the end of the survey it said it can take up to 21 days to process the reward. Ok great that’s fine. Well….. still waiting. I emailed a couple times asking for an update and they just ghost me. They emailed yesterday saying that I should be getting the next survey soon but nothing about the previous reward.

Did anyone else participate in this? Did I misinterpret something?

submitted by /u/Desperate-Explorer78
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1elg72v/sago_toothbrush_survey/

No comments:

Add Comment