Popular Posts

Super surprised

Super surprised

So a friend of mine has been making hella money on the website with their affiliate/coupon sharing. So they tested it on me, I was able to make over a hundred dollars in less than a week after submitting some coupons. I was shocked, but then I was like…whats the catch, it takes forever to deposit? I was pleasantly surprised, it was deposited in my account faster than my bank with no fees. Please try it out if you're in a pickle, the money has really helped, I know it is probably not a very good company, but its legit and ill take it. If you want to try it out ill put details in the comments

submitted by /u/Unhappy_Passenger_85
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1e94wg2/super_surprised/

No comments:

Add Comment