Popular Posts

Struggling to Find Freelance Web Development Jobs on Fiverr and Upwork – Need Advice!

Hi everyone,

I’m reaching out to the community for some advice. I’m currently employed as a software engineer, but I’ve been trying to secure freelance web development jobs on Fiverr and Upwork to supplement my income. However, I’m finding it incredibly challenging.

On Fiverr, despite offering very competitive pricing for my full-stack web development services ($50 for basic, $100 for standard, and $250 for premium), I’m struggling to get noticed. The platform is saturated with competition, and I’ve encountered a number of scams which has made the process even more difficult.

Upwork, on the other hand, requires money to bid for jobs. Since I currently don’t have any funds to put upfront, this has been a significant barrier for me.

I’m looking for alternative ways or platforms to find freelance web development work without having to deal with these issues. Does anyone have any suggestions on other platforms or strategies that might work better? Any advice on how to stand out in this competitive market would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

submitted by /u/Charming_Show_5633
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1e9f9uu/struggling_to_find_freelance_web_development_jobs/

No comments:

Add Comment