Popular Posts

Best tutoring platforms for someone with zero previous teaching experience?

Hi all

I’m looking for part time, flexible hours work to help sustain me, something where I could eventually work my way up to making ~$18-$20 an hour ideally.

I’ve heard of platforms like VIPkid that allow you to tutor english, and the idea appeals to me. But VIPkid specifically requires professional teaching experience, which I don’t have. Are there similar platforms- either for tutoring English or other subjects - that someone without that professional background could break into? Which tend to pay the best/offer the best terms and environment for the teachers?

submitted by /u/Dense-Kangaroo8696
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1ef01q6/best_tutoring_platforms_for_someone_with_zero/

No comments:

Add Comment