Popular Posts

Been suing CardCookie.com wants my ID. Is that normal?

I haven't used them in a few years and when I tried to place an order just now they wanted me to send ID by email, not thru some secured website like ID.me (not that I trust them either). It is despite the facts I've spent hundreds of dollars with them going as far back as 2016.

Even the big dogs got hacked (AT&T, Target, the DOD, many more) and they wanted my sensitive information sent thru email???

I'm a follower of this sub and I'm all for saving a buck here and there but I don't think it's worth risking your personal info leaking. I have used Raise, Flux, Cardcash, all these discounted gift card outlets and I don't think anyone has ever requested my ID sent thru email!?

They are not very responsive with email either, and something just seems off about cardcookie lately. Anyone using them experiencing the same thing?

Pics of my order dating back 2016: https://imgur.com/a/KgafRKG

submitted by /u/oakpine_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1cwtln6/been_suing_cardcookiecom_wants_my_id_is_that/

No comments:

Add Comment