Trybe support not responding, how do creators outside the US withdraw?
Hey everyone, I'm hoping someone here can help because I'm honestly stuck.
I'm a UGC creator based in Thailand and I've been working on campaigns through Trybe. The problem is my payments are locked. When I go to set up payouts, Thailand isn't on their list of supported countries, so I can't connect anything to withdraw.
What confuses me is that Trybe seems to use Stripe for payouts, and Stripe does support Thailand. So it doesn't look like a Stripe limitation. It seems like Trybe just hasn't added Thailand to their own list, or it's a setting on their end.
I reached out to their support to ask about it, but all I've gotten are automated bot replies saying someone will get back to me. Since then it's been complete silence. No human response at all, and I don't know who else to contact.
So I'm asking here:
- Is anyone else in Thailand (or Southeast Asia) using Trybe? How are you getting paid?
- Has anyone been in the same situation where their country wasn't on the payout list? Did Trybe add it for you manually, or did you find another way?
- Is there a better way to reach Trybe than the in app chat? An email, a Discord, a specific person, anything that actually got you a real answer?
- Did anyone get support to respond by contacting them a different way, like through X, LinkedIn, or through one of the brands on the platform?
I really like the platform and the campaigns, I just need to know I can actually get paid before I keep putting time into content. Any advice or experience would mean a lot. Thank you!
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1wytn77/trybe_support_not_responding_how_do_creators/



No comments:
Add Comment