Popular Posts

Asking for advice on being a tutor at Course Hero

Hello! I'm from the Philippines and I recently acquired my Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science last February so I'm pretty much a fresh graduate. I've been applying on different job hiring sites for months now under my line of expertise and no company seems to take an interest in fresh graduates (speaking on behalf of my fellow graduates) without actual experience. I was scouted earlier today regarding being a tutor at Course Hero and I thought it might be a good opportunity for me to take up the offer so I could save up for a personal laptop and I could continue programming wherever and whenever. I've seen a similar post on this page but it was 4 years ago, so I'm reopening the topic and I desperately need an answer. Is Course Hero still relevant? Is it legit or not?

submitted by /u/Markonometry
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1d41scj/asking_for_advice_on_being_a_tutor_at_course_hero/

No comments:

Add Comment