Popular Posts

I've been using Paypal to transfer visa gift cards to my bank, and then I got this email??? Idk how to work around it.

Some of the focus groups/surveys I participate in reward me with Visa gift cards, and we all know how hard it is to get that money into your bank account. I've gotten three gift cards this month. For the first two, I created an invoice in Paypal, sent it to my school email, and used the gift card to pay the invoice. I didn't like that Paypal was taking a percentage (like 5% or something), so for the last gift card I used ko-fi. I set up my page, copied and pasted my link into an incognito browser, and then used the gift card to send a donation to myself. This sends the money directly to my Paypal without anyone taking any of it. The donation is listed on my Paypal account as a payment for an item/service.

As soon as the donation hit my account, I got this email from PayPal:

As your selling activity changes, payments above a certain amount per month may not be available right away. This gives us a chance to review these changes and keep transactions between you and your customers secure.
We wanted to let you know that you’re nearing a limit on the amount that’s immediately available to you. After making $300.00 USD in sales for the month, you’ll receive money from additional sales once we confirm those orders are fulfilled. You can help us do so by adding tracking info to your orders and following other best practices.
We’ll regularly revisit the amount that’s available to you instantly. You can also request that more money be available sooner.

Obviously, I won't be able to provide tracking details for the money coming in, because I'm not sending anything out and I am my only customer. Does anyone know how to work around this, or if there's an easier way to get my Visa gift cards into my bank account?

submitted by /u/neyha97
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1c6g5ly/ive_been_using_paypal_to_transfer_visa_gift_cards/

No comments:

Add Comment