Popular Posts

CardCash PayPal Payout (process & email)?

So I just signed up for CardCash, to sell this digital gift card. Sold it, but I'm confused about how do I get the PayPal Payout? Does it go to the email address I used to sign up my CardCash account? Do I get an additional email like other services like Tremendous, where I can put the PayPal email there and get paid?

I'm was confused about the PayPal process, it doesn't really explain it on the site at all. I looked through the FAQ and everything.

I used PayPal checkout when it asked to place a $1 hold on my credit card to submit the order for sell. Does it use that for my PayPal Payout? I'm not sure if it uses that or not. It didn't tell me, and it did also give me the option to manual put in the card info, though I didn't see a submit option for that at the bottom of the page, only saw PayPal checkout.

submitted by /u/Ellectriknight
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1c6ynti/cardcash_paypal_payout_process_email/

No comments:

Add Comment