Popular Posts

Do you do mystery shopping at your regular grocery store?

I sometimes do mystery shopping gigs and audits as a side hustle. I typically do audits that require me to take photos discreetly. I always try to be as quick and discreet as possible. Because of this I usually don't do my shopping while I'm performing an audit. I'm not doing anything illegal or criminal by taking photos, but I feel like I should remain anonymous. Im worried that if store security is watching me on the security camera, they can watch me when I check out and then get my information from the card I use at the register. I'm wondering what other mystery shoppers do. Do you do audit at your usual grocery store? Or do you go to a farther store that you don't usually visit?

submitted by /u/AcanthisittaDry1885
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1c2fqhd/do_you_do_mystery_shopping_at_your_regular/

No comments:

Add Comment