Popular Posts

Appen, OneForma and Telus a waste of time?

Recently had to shift gears quickly when a long-term work from home gig went south. I began looking into annotation and AI training, but I have had an impossible time getting going.

I’ve passed all the requirements for several tests on Appen and OneForma but since then it’s just been waiting. One I was even invited to directly and it was deemed priority just a few days ago.

Telus opportunities seem dead. Applied to a few, several are filled and I failed a test for another problems, with site, etc the just not smooth necessarily.

Was curious about others recent experiences with those platforms? I know they were active in the past and a decent way to earn, but I’m thinking they’ve run out of work or they’re just slammed with people from the Google algorithm shake up looking for work.

I also wondering if there are any larger sites comparable to these that I’ve missed? Things are getting pretty tight and I’m more than ready to work if I can just get a foot in the door lol.

submitted by /u/TruckieTang
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1c2bvb1/appen_oneforma_and_telus_a_waste_of_time/

No comments:

Add Comment