Popular Posts

1 of a kind personal art

Long story short , I am in crippling debt due to mistakes when i was 18-21. Needless to say my credit is terrible, I cant get hired due to the fact i live in a very rural area and any kind of store is at least 30 min from where I am, not to mention I have no license or car to even drive illegally (which ive done out of sheer desperation) With a lot of time on my hands I like to use them to create art. Any kind of art, from paintings,drawings, pictures, tattoos, i make jewelry custom from necklaces/pendents to earings, rings, braclets, about damn near anything. I make them out of resin as well as pour resin tables, coasters, you name it from epoxy resin and for the jewelry i use real 925 sterling silver unless requested something else. I can even write id say pretty well, poems, songs, short stories. CREATIVITY is my driving life force, but with mental illness and other uncontrolable situations i find my self lost, hopeless, and overwhelmed daily. I am out of ideas which is usually a strength of mine. I guess what im asking is if anyone has any requests for any type of art, It would make me so happy to make someone else happy and enjoy something ive created. Now you may think im just some loser pan handling on the internet, but the reality is im just some loser asking for help in exchange for a piece of my soul designed for your specific likes. Please take this serious at least in the sake my life balancing on a high wire and its windy as shit out. Pl;ease ask about things ive made that would inspire you to help or just enjoy. Either way, it all would mean so much to me, and hopefully shine a light in this darkness ive been cast into. Thank you for just reading this and taking the time to consider any of it, if you are interested please either reply or dm. With all the appreciation, hope, and love , i hope to hear from you.

J

submitted by /u/jesseleftovercrack
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1c7rmbi/1_of_a_kind_personal_art/

No comments:

Add Comment