Popular Posts

This week's grocery haul: I got paid $4 to take $51 worth of Yeast, Wethers, Deodorant, Cat Food, Avocados, Pads, and More!

Here are the goodies.

I'm loving all these BC surveys. It makes finding deals easy.

Total: $51.17

Coupons: None!

Total Cash Back: $55.73

Final Cost: -$4.56 - Money Maker


 

Here is the complete break down and sites used. The stores are listed in the breakdown image. I don't include sites that take any receipt such as Coinout, ReceiptPal, etc on my breakdown.

Note: Individual deals vary by user for most apps. If you don't have the deals right now, you can try checking back later.

 

My Guides

  1. All rebate apps/sites I use and/or know about

  2. How I do my hauls

  3. Beginners guide to using rebate apps/sites - for those who don't know where to start

 

If you aren't interested in this kind of thing, please keep your comments to yourself. If you don't like what I buy, you can buy different products. If you don't like hunting for deals, you can do surveys, microtasks, games or whatever else you like instead. There is no need to discourage other users just because you aren't interested in the same things!

 

If you don't need feminine hygiene products, toothpaste, soaps, etc - consider donating them to your local women's shelter, church, or school!

 

Some Additional Deals

  • Tons of good deals at Walgreens. I don't have one near me so I didn't look much, but I've been told there's a bunch of money makers (so long as the app doesn't bug out for you).

  • There are a bunch of stacking deals on IB + SB + SK right now. I was in a rush so I just grabbed the first things I saw, but a few stacking ones were palmolive, pillsbury, dove, kotex, poise, etc

  • Suja - Free at Target in-store or online.

  • Beekeeper's Soothing Lozenges - Free after rebate - Target only - Venmo/PayPal

  • Coffee (Any?) - You get a coupon for up to $10 in free coffee when you buy 3 participating special K cereals. I don't see anything mentioned about specific brands, but I also don't quite know how it works. - Expires 4/30/24

  • Soli - Free after rebate up to $4 - Target Only, specific products only - There's also a rebate on IB - PayPal, Venmo, Amazon - Expires ?

  • Body Armor - Walmart Only - $10 Walmart eGift card when you buy $20 - Some stores have $1/2 hanging tags. IB may have offers too. Doesn't need to be all on one receipt. - Expires 3/31/24

  • Gooey - Free after rebate - Venmo/PayPal - (It says Walmart at the top, but it also says "from any store")

  • Glucerna - Free up to $15 Expires 3/15/24 or when supplies run out (up to 5k rebates) - Venmo, PayPal, Prepaid Card - You will be asked for full name, email, phone number, address, birth month and year, and a couple other questions - It took around half a day to hear back from the receipt submission. It only took a few minutes after I submitted my info for the reward. I chose PayPal and got refunded immediately after giving them my PayPal email.

  • Perfect Bar - One free bar - PayPal, Venmo, Amazon - Rebates are often instant

  • CHKP - Free after Aisle - Fairway, Whole Foods, ShopRite

  • Dr Elsey's Cat Litter - Up to $22 back on a bag up to 40 lbs when you purchase at Target, Walmart, or a local business pet store. You need to cut out the barcode and mail it in with the receipt. One rebate per person/household/address. Must submit within 90 days. There's also a handful of $1 coupons on this page.

  • Free bag of Like Air Puffcorn - Refund via PayPal or Venmo. Must purchase in-store or for curbside pickup. Expiration date unknown.

  • Kellogg's Promotions - Various stuff ranging from coupons for free products, movie tickets, various merchandise, and more.

  • Various Sampoll offers

  • Offers on Aisle | Referrals: Halfday (using my ref will give me another rebate offer) Pays out via PayPal or Venmo

  • Various freebies on Ibotta.

  • Various deals I've done in previous weeks can still be done.

 

Afterthoughts

Tons of new rebates and stacking rebates between apps this week. I wanted to look more, but time is pretty tight today so I'm sure I missed some deals.

 

My BrandClub automatically synced on Saturday, which I'm a bit annoyed about. I lost out on some potential survey rewards because of it. Luckily, I did finish all of the ones from my last haul, but there were still a few from my regular purchases I wanted to do. It's not a huge deal though as most of the brands are things I buy frequently anyways (a lot were things I got today even).

 

I got another Instacart deal to my email. ~$20 for $50 worth of groceries

The deal was $30 off a $50 order. Plus, when I signed in I got 2 months of free Instacart+ as well as a deal for $10 off my next order of $10. (I'm also seeing $10 off a $30 order at some stores + free delivery). Total cost came to "$13.63" for ~$50 worth of stuff (Final total says $43.63 because the chicken rang up at half price for some reason) The payment breakdown says I was charged $26 tough, so I'll have to keep an eye on that. My original total was supposed to be $18 + using $3 in credits, and everything I got weighed the same or slightly less than expected, so it should have gone down by $1, not up $5. I'll have to check back next week when everything gets finalized.

 

Time Spent

I did my planning over the course of about 2 hours while eating breakfast, and running around the house like a chicken with its head cut off. I'd say about 2/3 of that time was spent on the Instacart order though since I was doing some research in between (trying to figure out what was safe for my pets). I was in Wal-Mart for about an hour total, which included my regular shopping and some shopping for my parents.

 

Food From Deals

I made some chicken jerky. Nothing fancy, just some spices and sauces I got from deals before. Going to be making more with what I got today.

 

Do you guys want me to continue showing things I've made using ingredients I got from rebate apps on these posts? Let me know in the comments, or you can vote on this poll if you want to remain anonymous.

submitted by /u/Mikazah
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1bbm8u3/this_weeks_grocery_haul_i_got_paid_4_to_take_51/

No comments:

Add Comment