Popular Posts

Microwork sites that have "Web Page Quality" tasks?

Hey guys. I've recently started working on UHRS through Clickworker and it's been pretty promising so far. There's this one task in particular that ends up making me the most money (my rate's around 20$/hr) where I basically check whether or not a website is "junk" (ie. nonfunctional) or not and I have to select several options to determine its overall quality.

Example: Not junk, Error Message, Site Unreachable, Other Junk, Can't Judge.

The problem however is that UHRS has a 50$ daily earn limit so I reach my max earning rate in around 2-ish-or-so hours per day. Are there any other sites out there that have similar tasks to this one? Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/H3ntaiDeviant
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1blnbvq/microwork_sites_that_have_web_page_quality_tasks/

No comments:

Add Comment