Popular Posts

Vexed by Crowd Quadrant Resource's Payment Method Filling

I'm setting up my profile at Crowd Quadrant Resource and I did hit a blunder with the ID Proofs section. This is the copy on the page:

\Note: PhotoIDProof is mandatory for processing the payments.*

PhotoIDProof : Any ID proof issued by government

I don't understand what exactly the site is asking me to file. It says PhotoIDProof, but I Googled for 5+ minutes and used an alternate search engine, and couldn't find anything. So it's not a brand name.

I understand that any official identification with a photograph would do. So I filed a picture of my green card and in the field where it says IdProofNumber I entered the green card's number.

But I think it got rejected because today I logged in and that section is empty.

Do you have any idea what to file in that section of Crowd Quadrant Resource's worker profile?

submitted by /u/contentmerc
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1aqsleu/vexed_by_crowd_quadrant_resources_payment_method/

No comments:

Add Comment