Popular Posts

Timewall.io users, how did you deal with CHARGEBACKS???

So I suddenly saw the "negative" sign next to my pending points this morning with a totally different number then I learnt that it's what the site calls charge backs!!!

I read their poor explanation, they said that they can't even know why an advertiser decides to ask for charge backs, I don't know what I did wrong and who is charging me back and I don't seem to have a way to contact ANYONE neither support nor the unknown advertiser, I'm stuck!!!!

Now every time I do a task, the points are approved BUT the charged back amount also increases I don't get it, I already lost more than 1k points which is weird because I don't think there is an advertiser who paid me this amount for even repeated tasks from them?

Only clicks are counted to my approved points without problems now, there are no surveys for my country And the OFFERS, I dunno, I tried only one and I should wait 15 days to see if it works or there is also a problem with that .....

Any thoughts guys?

and thanks for reading in advance.

submitted by /u/ZayB_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1ayvb2o/timewallio_users_how_did_you_deal_with_chargebacks/

No comments:

Add Comment