Popular Posts

Prolific help please

I applied to Prolific. Was put on a waiting list and then accepted the next day. Filled out all the questions about myself. Got my first study today. When I tried to start the study, I got error code PEC-SUB-0002 that says my IP address is flagged and I can't complete the study unless I get a new IP address.

Has anyone had this happen before? I tried selling things on eBay. Didn't even get to list anything before they suspended my account forever. And there's no way to contact them. I have 2 male cousins who did use and may still use our Internet. They used to live here and now live across the street.

Is there anyway to resolve this? I'm disabled and need the income. Plus I'm not physically capable of going to someplace with free wifi and sitting there for long periods of time to complete studies.

TIA.

submitted by /u/WildLoad2410
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1auumkv/prolific_help_please/

No comments:

Add Comment