Popular Posts

First day on Prolific

I got accepted into prolific without any wait. I didn’t really understand how the studies worked so for weeks I didn’t make any money. I checked the website at random times and there was nothing available. I read some tips here about turning off the wifi and what not and on Feb 26th I actually saw the first studies.

Important to know: I have a regular 9-5, workout regularly and have a social life. I don’t have access to a computer while I’m at work but I have longer breaks when I can use my phone, other than that I check again with my computer when I get home.

Feb 26th - 27th: 14 submissions. First one at 8:22pm, last one at 2:41pm. (I didn’t stay up all night lol) I realized I get more studies during daytime, which is a bummer.

I never get more than 7 studies available at a time.

I made ~ $24. Pretty solid considering these studies where between 2-7min long and I was doing it when I had down time. I would love to keep these numbers and use it as car maintenance money (instead of beer money haha).

I am in the US.

submitted by /u/Pisco_13
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1b2dfft/first_day_on_prolific/

No comments:

Add Comment